I have BANEXT active, and as a courtesy I have a notification through
Delcude going out in case someone is legitimately trying to send an .exe
file.  Is there anyway to turn this off for the .pif extension?  The SOBIG.F
Virus is sending this to all my users with fake e-mail addresses and then
the notice is going out to either the innocent or to bad addresses - this is
generating more useless e-mail traffic.  I'd like to keep the notify on the
.exe (for now) but is there a way to turn it off for just the .pif?

No, there is not a way to turn them off for just one specific extension.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.