-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andy Schmidt
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 11:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.Virus] Sobig - Easy to Detect?

Hi,

Is it just me, or is Sobig.F always adding the fake header:

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

Phone:  +1 201 934-3414 x20 (Business)
Fax:    +1 201 934-9206

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To unsubscribe, just
send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
[This E-mail scanned by Citizens Internet Services with Declude Virus.]

---
[This E-mail scanned by Citizens Internet Services with Declude Virus.]