-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Doug McKee
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2003 10:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.Virus] Sobig- The Morning After

THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE GROUP  !!!!!!!!!
DECLUDE IS AN INCREDIBLE PRODUCT  !!!!!!!
KUDUS to you Scott.
Grateful THANKS to all the members who contributed yesterday !

I usually delete about 2500-3000 files from the virus folder every morning.
The load in the last 24 hours was a few over 20,000.

The banname feature and the badheaders caught about a bunch.

The info received from the group allowed us to prepare and to advise our
clients for what could have been much worse than it was.

Blocking the port kept a PC somewhere in our network from doing any damage.
It made over 1200 attempts to contact a server outside our network in the
first hour. We will hunt it down and make sure it gets cleaned up.

I am honored to be a member of this group.
Sincere Thanks,
Doug McKee COO
South Texas Internet

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To unsubscribe, just
send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and