If I where you and the infected machine connected directly to your
mailserver I would create a BAN in Imail for this ip to prevent it to
even connect and send anything to your server.

/ Eje

Monday, September 8, 2003, 5:28:14 AM, you wrote:

JP> I have sort of resigned myself to just continue deleting them as they come
JP> in.

JP> Hopefully they will actually stop on the 20th.

JP> jp

Best regards,
 Eje Gustafsson                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
---
The Family Entertainment Network      eFax  : 240-376-7272
Phone : 620-231-7777                  Fax   : 620-231-4066
Online Store http://www.fament.com/catalog/
          - Your Full Time Professionals -