Title: Swen... 200+ daily

Hi..

I have never seen a worst virus… I (my email) am receiving 200+ viruses daily.  We stopped notifying the receipient but report it to the sender.

This is just out of this world… I think it is not receiving much attention since it only targets the UseNet users and naturally mostly admins.

This started with 10+ daily and now it is at 200+ .. Somehow I think if not fixed this may have the potential to overwhelm the networks..  Since Monday over 2000 viruses are trapped.  The biggest ever in our system.

Regards,
Kami