-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 4:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] New Errors under Imail 8.03

> > It seems to only affect servers with a high volume of mail (several
> > thousand E-mails per hour).
>
>Does 1-2k per hour qualify as "several thousand"?

What really matters is the quantity of E-mail in a very short time period.

You could probably have 10,000 per hour if they are spaced evenly.  But if
you have 100 per hour that come in bursts of 50 per second, you would be
more likely to encounter this issue.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.