Ciao Piero,

> I've received a mail which contain the follow italian text:
> Subject: Il momento è catartico
>
> "Ricevo e cortesemente inoltro,.... un premio per la
> genialità hanno reso mitico un salva schermo scaricalo,
> "poesie catartiche", che non sai cosa ti perdi

Important!!
1.) As I've seen this mass mail worm is sent only from .it domains to .it
recipients.
2.) It looks like is's spreading very very very VERY fast!

Piero: If you've in use Declude Pro you can add a filter list

Put the follwoing line in your Global.cfg:

TEXTFILTER filter c:\imail\declude\textfilter.txt x 100 0

And create a file Textfilter.txt with the content:

BODY 0 CONTAINS poesie catartiche

More details will follow....

Markus