From: Greg
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 2:53 PM
Subject: [Declude.Virus] Install for first time message repeats

I have declude running on my companies primary mail server and have
no problems what so ever with that install and config.

However one of my colo customers purchased IMAIL and declude lite virus version.
I set the server up just like mine but I keep getting an error when it fires up.
declude.exe continues to say;

INSTALLING DECLUDE FOR THE FIRST TIME
INSTALLATION COMPLETE!
The above is written to the dec log file and NO vir log file is even created.

What have I missed here?

Is'nt the declude.exe file the same for all versions?
As I understand it the serial key is what determines what mode it runs in, i.e. pro, standard or lite, virus spam and or hijack.

Please help me out as these folks have been getting virus scanned
emails from my server and now today they have no scanning taking place.

Greg Hedgepath
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.CFHosting.net/

ICQ#: 290276 | AIM: colFu