-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Klinge
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 10:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] BANEXT

Geeze.. So you want the virus to only effect certain users?

~Rick

www.iGive.com
Turn your online shopping into cash for your charity.

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To unsubscribe, just
send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and