To all that are having this problem. Please check the Q file to see if
there is at least one valid user listed.

We are required by federal law, due to the nature of our business, to
keep copies of all email received so we use the copy all function in
IMAIL, sending every email received to a master backup account.

We have just started doing this, however, about a month ago, yet I have
seen this behavior for a long time, just never bothered to comment on it
as it really wasn't an issue, given the small amount of non user email
we usually receive.

So, yes, to answer your question, there *is* a valid user account with
every non user account, the master backup account that all mail gets
copied to. We have no choice but to run Imail this way.

Sharyn

We are the worldwide producer and marketer of the award winning Cruzan
Single Barrel Rum, judged "Best in the World" at the annual
San Francisco Wine and Spirits Championships. For
more information, please click (go to) <html><a
href="http://www.cruzanrums.com";>www.cruzanrums.com</a></html>