----- Original Message -----
From: "R. Scott Perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >Please check the virustrap mailbox again, hopefully third attempt is a
> >charm...
>
> It came through -- it looks like the one from last night probably did as
> well, but got caught here.
>
> Are you running 3 virus scanners with Declude Virus?  The only thing that
> can think of that could account for this happening is if there are 3 or
> more virus scanners being used with Declude Virus.

No, just two.  We replaced McAfee with TrendMicro.  Here are the actual
virus scanner config entries:

# F-Prot
SCANFILE1
C:\Progra~1\FSI\F-Prot\fpcmd.exe -AI -ARCHIVE -DUMB -NOBOOT -NOBREAK -NOMEM
-PACKED -SILENT -TYPE -REPORT=report.txt
VIRUSCODE1 3
VIRUSCODE1 6
VIRUSCODE1 8
REPORT1  Infection:

# McAfee
# SCANFILE2 C:\Progra~1\Common~1\Networ~1\Viruss~1\4.0.xx\scan.exe /ALL
/ANALYZE /NOBEEP /NOBOOT /NOBREAK /NODDA /NOMEM /PROGRAM /SILENT /UNZIP
/REPORT report.txt
# VIRUSCODE2 13
# REPORT2 Found

# TrendMicro
SCANFILE2 C:\Progra~1\Trend\Sprotect\vscantm.bin /NBPM /NM /NB /NC /Q
/LR=report.txt
VIRUSCODE2 1
REPORT2  Found

Bill