Title: Message
I can also recommend snort.  There is a full windows version put out by Engagesecurity.com   The product is called EagleX and is a single install of all needed components for Snort to operate on a Windows platform.

For those of you running Snort, please give me what you feel are the minimum requirements to adequately run this software on a win2k platform.

I have been looking over the documentation and all it says is "lots of ram",  " a big harddrive" , "a p3 or greater" and a high performance NIC".

Thanks,

Sharyn