Maybe a corrupted declude.exe file?  Try downloading the file again from the
Declude web site and see if that fixes the problem.

Bill
----- Original Message -----
From: "jan k wikhaug" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 1:14 PM
Subject: [Declude.Virus] Declude not delivering mail

I desperately need some help.

Today at 10:55 declude stopped working adn email started to add up
in the spool directory. It was my day off so I didn't notice until
later and then there was 1500+ emails in the spool directory and
going nowhere. I run 1.77.

I put the smtp32.exe back in service and all messages was sent but
without virus and junkmail scanning of course. Then i put declude
back in service and all stopped and those messages kept piling up
in the spool directory again.

The funny thing is virus and junkmail logs stop at 10:55 and adds
nothing for the rest of the day. I guess I have to put smtp32 back
in service though I don't like it with the newsky activity...

Jan K Wikhaug
NettX

Sendt via webmail på nettx.no