Jason,
Only the declude.exe was copied....nothing else was changed.

Thanks,

Gary

At 01:38 PM 2/19/2004, you wrote:
Is there any chance that you just copied the latest global.cfg off the
declude.com site?  If that is the case, you will need to update the CODE
line with your activation code.

Jason

-----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gary Brumm Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 3:22 PM To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: [Declude.Virus] X-Declude-Status: Waiting for activation code

Hello Scott, I just upgraded to Declude Virus v1.78 (beta) and now I see this in the headers: X-Declude-Status: Waiting for activation code I still have about 4 months left on my support contract and I am a little worried that this may mean that it is going to timeout.

Thanks,

Gary Brumm

ComsecNet
Dedicated Data Services
Stockton, CA
Phone:(209) 463-2809
Fax:    (209) 938-0481
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: www.comsec.net

This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to
which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an employee or
agent responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, you are
hereby
communication in error please destroy this message and notify the sender
by
reply email.

--- [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]

---
This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To unsubscribe,
just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and

ComsecNet Dedicated Data Services Stockton, CA Phone:(209) 463-2809 Fax: (209) 938-0481 Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Web: www.comsec.net

This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please destroy this message and notify the sender by reply email.

--- [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]