Has anyone seen a lot of W32.Netsky.B slipping through? We see tons of them getting trapped, but we've also had lots of reports of them getting through. Ordinarily, we just tell people that they're just corrupted versions, but we've had many more reports than usual with Netsky.B.

I haven't verified that it's the actual virus -- I'm not sure of the best way to do this. If they can get me a quarantined version, is there an MD5 checksum published for it?

Any comments? Any way they could be slipping through?

Jonathan