We aren't seeing any errors from the scanners since updateing to 3.14c

We are running:

Declude 1.77i9

F-prot 4.14c as scanner 1
AVG version 6.0.594

Witht the following virus config:

SCANFILE1  C:\Progra~1\FSI\F-Prot\f-prot.exe /TYPE /SILENT /NOMEM /ARCHIVE /PACKED
/NOFLOPPY /NOBOOT /DUMB # /REPORT=report.txt
VIRUSCODE1 3
VIRUSCODE1 6
REPORT1    Infection:

SCANFILE2  C:\Progra~1\Grisoft\AVG6\avgscan.exe /NOMEM /NOSELF /ARC /RT /NOEXPORT
/COMP /REPORT=report.txt
VIRUSCODE2 2
VIRUSCODE2 6
viruscode2 4