I was testing for the Bable.c virus to ensure that my scanners were
picking it up. I sent an email with the virus from the Imail web client
to my account on the same domain and it wasn't caught. Sending this
email back to the same account from an outlook client caught the virus.

Is this normal?

Gene Head
ACCRAM Inc.
MCP,Net+,A+,CCNA,CCDA