F.Y.I. I am running the latest interim release: 1.78i.8 and have

BANEZIPEXTS ON

In my config file but several people have complained to me that they are
still getting the zipped files.

Please read the information on the list very, very carefully. That is the expected behavior. BANEZIPEXTS ON will *not* block .ZIP files, it will not block encrypted .ZIP files. Previous posts cover both this and the information you must include before we can assist with any issues related to these new features.

I apologize for my tone, but there is an incredible amount of work that needs to be done here, and a high volume of unnecessary posts that are going to cause people to leave the list that need the good information from this list.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.