> That's the problem.  Most likely, it wasn't a valid .ZIP file, which
> prevents Declude Virus from telling that it was password protected, and
> prevents it from being extracted.

Kind thought it was a "corrupted/incomplete copy of the virus" as Greg
stated or some other type of archive PicoZip can not open.

> >Scott do you want to look at this file?
>
> Sure -- you can send it to the virustrap@ address at declude.com (along
> with the password <G>).

Ok it is on the way.  Password also  LoL!  I would have forgotten.

Even though I have not caught any since 09:30 do you think it is safe to
just use
BANZIPEXTS ON
BANEZIPEXTS ON

Add drop
BANEXT EZIP

I had been getting a few ever hour before this.

~Paul~

---
{This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus/McAfee}