I would like to be able to reverse the logic of BANEXT and block all
attachments except a small list of allowed ones.

ALLOWEXT doc
ALLOWEXT mdb
ALLOWEXT xls
ALLOWEXT pub
ALLOWEXT gif
ALLOWEXT jpg

That's all I can think of that I would allow, but if I noticed some being
blocked I could easily add them.  This follows the normal security logic.

I also would like to be able to save the banned e-mails in a separate folder
from the known viruses.

Dan