I have a customer that is insisting I let .zip files through (I have them
banned right now).

Is there any way to allow email to a single address to go through?  If I do
a whitelist entry for this one email address in the global.cfg, will that
work?

You could disable virus scanning for that one customer (if you are using Declude Virus Pro). But it is not possible to set the banned file extensions or vulnerability detect on a per-user or per-domain basis.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.