John -

Thinking about it some more, I think it might be the same.  You can choose
to have that notification go to your pager.  I could choose to have that
notification spawn a script.  Scott only has to maintain one list.

After you got that notification, you could choose to login to your servers
and download OR you could also have set up a e-mail address as a trigger to
a script.  You could then send an e-mail to that address.

Could this be a case of having our cake and eating it too!?

I've used both the Verizon PC Card solution, and the Sprint PC Card solution
AND I have a remote client I can use from my Treo 600.  I travel a lot.  For
my travels, I've found Sprint to have better coverage for the "fast"
service, so that's the only PC Card I use now.  However, sometimes fast
isn't.  So being able to e-mail your server and trigger a download would be
a very good thing.

I hope your wife is feeling better.   Not much worse than having a loved one
in the hospital.

Rob