From: "R. Scott Perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 7:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] Corrupting of Outlook Meeting Requests

>Early in 2002 you mentioned in this list...
>
>We are planning to change the footer option so that it will only appear in
>plain text segments, which will prevent interfering with the [Outlook]
>meeting
>requests, and will ensure that the footer is visible even when HTML and/or
>attachments are present.
>
>What there a resolution to this?

No, that has remained a fairly low priority, because of two factors: [1] it
is not commonly requested, and [2] would be a lot of work.

>If not, is there any way to turn the footer off for a single domain?

No.  The FOOTER option is a global option.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers
since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.