Actually, I am running the newest F-Prot, and they're still slipping through. Winzip opens these files just fine as well, and Symantec Corp seems to be able to scan and detect the issue without any problems. They keep rolling in, makes me a little nervous, and customers sure hate it.

I'd block the suspicious ones from F-Prot, but I just know people are tossing around macro'd XLS and DOCs all the time.

Jonathan