Brad,

I've been testing all sorts of scanners and I couldn't get the free versions of BitDefender to work. That doesn't mean that it won't, but you will have to play around with it and kind of know what you are doing unless someone else on this list knows what's up and is generous enough to share what they have learned.

Matt

Brad Morgan wrote:

The announcement of IMail 8.1 adds another anti-virus option using
BitDefender and a quick scan of the Declude Virus Manual shows an entry for
BitDefender.

Does anyone have any experiences with BitDefender as a scanner for Declude?

It looks like the BitDefender Free Edition includes the command line scanner
and excludes on-demand scanning.  Just what's needed for this application.

Regards,

Brad Morgan

-- ===================================================== MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro. http://www.mailpure.com/software/ =====================================================

--- [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]