________________________________

        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bonno Bloksma
        Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 3:33 PM
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: [Declude.Virus] sending a virus to support

        Hi,

        How does one send a virus to a antivirus company when Declude
catches all virusses? Is there a way to tell declude *not* to scan a certain
mail?
        If not, how dou you guys/galls solve this?
        If not, Scott how about a feature request, maybe when I add a line
like DECLUDE NOSCAN <password> at the top of the mail?

        Groetjes,

        Bonno Bloksma