Yes . I only removed /nofloppy

Thanks very much.  The performance is where it should be.  I was wondering why mail was so slow <BG>  DUH.

DC

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2004 12:50 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] MAXATONCE Switch

Doug,

I'm not sure about the NOMEM option, but I verified several months ago that while NOBOOT isn't listed, fpcmd.exe will scan the boot sectors unless you use that switch.  You should definitely use both of these switches.

Matt

Douglas Cohn wrote:
First of all I am a putz cause I completely ignored the first line since my
path was more like the second <G>.

But if you type fpcmd /? It does not show the NOMEM or NOBOOT options.

Weird.

I will switch it now.

DAMN  Now I know why my mail was so slow.....  What a moron I

Thanks

DC