From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 5:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] Imail Version 8.1

> We have been using 8.1 for a few weeks now. We have had numerous
> problems with mailboxes being locked or unavailable. You may want to
> wait for 8.11 due out in about 3 weeks.
>
> Gene

Have you installed this 2 hotfixes of 8.1?
In my experience, no mailbox locked, maybe due to I installed these 2
immediately
after installation, but there is some minor problem, like when users
click
"Go Back"
in webmail, often got "page can not display".

a.. IMail Server 8.1 Hotfix 2 - April 8, 2004
This hotfix fixes a possible handle leak in mailbox.dll which could
result
in locked mailboxes.
a.. IMail Server 8.1 Hotfix 1 - April 5, 2004
[included in 8.1 Hotfix 2]
This hotfix fixes Queue Manager ERR 005 when delivering to multiple
nested
subfolders.