-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 10:17 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] W32.Netsky.Q got through..

>         Yes, so far this is the only copy that has come through.  I
>haven't heard from any of my clients of them saying the virus has come
through.

OK, so that means that F-Prot is able to catch them.

>         I  didn't even think about EZIP.  That didn't catch it either
>when it should have, correct?

That depends on whether the attachment was an encrypted .ZIP file, and
whether you have the "BANEXT EZIP" option enabled.

>BANEXT          EZIP

Since you do have it enabled, it is difficult to say what happened.

If you do still have a copy of it, you can send it to our virustrap@
address, and we can analyze it.  It may be a corrupt, non-viable variant.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers
since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To unsubscribe, just
send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and