While going through the SPAM hold, I found a message that had a .pif file
attached.  We are banning .pif files with Declude Virus.  Below are the
necessary snippets, and I sent the zipped SMD files to the virus email
address.  Luckily this message got caught by JunkMail.

Are you running Declude Virus Lite? The BANEXT option does not work with Declude Virus Lite.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.