I can see also a lot of this "unknown virus" reports. (Se attched
admin-notify message)

All are comming from <>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] or are NDRs.

F-Prot reports an unknown virus. I don't know why, but from the message
headers I can see that practically all of this NDRs are "useless" because
they are generated from worm messages with forged mailfrom addresses.

Markus