This is a little off topic but maybe someone else on this list has seen this.  Recently every time anyone tries to send an email to an aol account they get a message like the following:

Delivery failed 20 attempts: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

and for earthlink:

Unknown user: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Additional RCPT TO generated following response:
550 relaying to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> prohibited by administrator
this seems to be happening whenever anyone responds to an AOL or Earthlink Account, the earthlink one is really weird to me since if a user is unknown why would you get a relaying prohibited message, especially since this happens when our mailserver connects to earthlink's, I didn't think that would create a relay problem.

We are running the Declude 1.79 and Imail 8.10 (With HF1, and HF2).  Could this be related to the version of Imail we are running or is there just a problem with aol and earthlink servers?  Any thoughts?

Jim Matuska Jr.
Computer Tech II
CCNA
Nez Perce Tribe