-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 10:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] NETSKY in ZIPS

>Im still haunted by .zip attachements with the netsky virus.
>What can I do other than ban the file ext .zip to stop it at the filter
side.

The latest beta of Declude Virus with the latest .exe for your virus
scanner and latest virus definitions will catch them all, if you have a
line "BANEXT EZIP" in your virus.cfg file.

[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Link Brokers Group, Inc Virus
Protection]

[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Link Brokers Group, Inc Virus Protection]