-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 11:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] Bound to happen

>I just got a copy of the inevitable:
>An e-mail with the zip password placed in an image. Two files attached,
>the first file was a gif but the zip file was empty and not actually
>encrypted so it made it to my desktop mail client since it apparently
>wasn't a viable infected file.
>
>I assume this would have been stopped if BANEXT EZIP was used and it
>WAS actually encrypted?

That is correct.  Since the .ZIP file was empty, it sounds like the virus
was either removed by the previous SMTP server, or the virus didn't send
itself correctly.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers
since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To unsubscribe, just
send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
[This E-mail scanned for viruses courtesy of Creative Data Concepts
http://www.creativedata.net]