-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 3:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] Bannotify and SKIPIFFORGING

>I guess take me back to Declude 101 class.
>
>I ban numerous extensions, like many others on the list.  I would like
>Bannotify.eml to out as long as it does not contain a forging virus.
How
>do I accomplish that?

The problem is that if your virus scanner detects a virus, the
BANnotify.eml file is not used (it is treated as any other virus;
Declude
Virus will treat it the same way as if you had no banned file
extensions).

Therefore, the only E-mails that will cause the BANnotify.eml file to
get
sent out are ones where no virus was detected.  Since no virus was
detected, it can't be a virus known to forge the return
address.  Therefore, SKIPIFFORGING won't do anything.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers
since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in
mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.