Does anyone have a good list of Virus names to put into the recip.eml file so that I do not notify the recipient that there was a virus. I am using F-Prot if it makes any difference.

The sample .eml files in the manual have the ones that we are aware of, so there is no need to swap lists with others. Note that the latest beta handles this automatically.

If I have

SKIPIFVIRUSNAMEHAS Klez

SKIPIFRECIP @DOMAIN.COM

Then no one will get Klez virus notifications and everyone @DOMAIN.COM will never get any sort of notification? Is the order important?

Correct, and the order is not important. Just remember that the lines must only have one space or tab in them, and they must appear before the first blank line in the .eml file.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.