LDAP service is not running.
Any other idea ?

----- Original Message -----
From: Matt
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2004 8:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] Stranger...

Never seen anything like it, but having an IMail window come up as a result of a virus would be rather odd I would think.  I would lean in the direction of this being a software state that a reboot might fix, or possibly your server is being exploited.  There was an LDAP vulnerability in IMail that was fixed in a patch to 8.05.  If you don't use LDAP, I would recommend turning it off.  Apparently this can give the hacker full access to IMail and possibly your whole server.  It was being exploited as well so it must be patched or disabled...or else.

No other clues though and keep in mind that I am stabbing in the dark.

Matt

Serge wrote:
hi all
urgent help needed
I have imail1 client window ("create mail message") pop up on my server with all kind of real and strange addresses in the TO: and CC: Fields.
The windows remains open on the server desktop.
Is this a virus ? how can i identify the service/virus/application causing this ?

TIA

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/