Beginning using the banned extension option with Declude (see virus.cfg).
Then any attachment with a .SCR or whatever is blocked at the server level
and the user doesn't see it.  This is the way I have our server configured
concerning banned file extensions and banned file names:

BANEXT          scr
BANEXT          pif
BANEXT          exe
BANEXT          com
BANEXT          EZIP
BANEXT          cpl
BANEXT          ad
BANEXT          adb
BANEXT          adp
BANEXT          asd
BANEXT          asp
BANEXT          BAS
BANEXT          BAT
BANEXT          cab
BANEXT          ceo
BANEXT          chm
BANEXT          CMD
BANEXT          COM
BANEXT          crt
BANEXT          data
BANEXT          dbx
BANEXT          dll
BANEXT          hlp
BANEXT          HTA
BANEXT          inf
BANEXT          ins
BANEXT          isp
BANEXT          js
BANEXT          jse
BANEXT          lnk
BANEXT          link
BANEXT          mch
BANEXT          mde
BANEXT          mdx
BANEXT          msc
BANEXT          MSI
BANEXT          MSP
BANEXT          MST
BANEXT          nch
BANEXT          nws
BANEXT          pcd
BANEXT          php
BANEXT          pl
BANEXT          pi
BANEXT          ocx
BANEXT          ods
BANEXT          REG
BANEXT          SCT
BANEXT          shb
BANEXT          shs
BANEXT          sht
BANEXT          sys
BANEXT          unk
BANEXT          uue
BANEXT          VB
BANEXT          VBE
BANEXT          VBS
BANEXT          vbx
BANEXT          vsd
BANEXT          vst
BANEXT          vss
BANEXT          vsw
BANEXT          wab
BANEXT          ws
BANEXT          WSC
BANEXT          WSF
BANEXT          WSH
BANEXT          xml

BANNAME         photo.zip
BANNAME         private.zip
BANNAME         report.zip
BANNAME         Wendy.zip
BANNAME         p_usb.zip
BANNAME         You_will_answer_to_me.zip
BANNAME         Attach.rar
BANNAME         Details.rar
BANNAME         details.rar
BANNAME         Document.rar