> This is very negative post John.

How is it negative? I posted advice.

> The archives have no references to anything related to Server motherboards
> only desktop motherboards.

True, the Declude Virus archive has nothing about this issue, as this is not
a Declude related  issue. However, the Imail archives has plenty on this
issue. My fault for replying to a post about an Imail issue on the Declude
Virus list.

> In the future I will not reply to the list either and I apologize in
advance
> for doing so. No one needs a post to tell them to do what will not change
> the situation anyway.

Think what you want, but did you even try changing the NIC, so as to work
around the issue, or are you one of those that want an answer, but only the
one you want, not another way?

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You