That is most likely what happened. Now I just have to make sure management understands
that this is
a fact of life on the Internet. By the way, the URL you posted was a very interesting
article.
Thanks!

Keith Purtell, Web/Network Administrator
VantageMed Corporation (Kansas City office)
Voice:  (816) 801-5200
Fax:      (816) 880-4776
Toll-free:  (800) 525-1101

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole
use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please
contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.