-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 8:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] Virus reports not showing virus

>Here is a snippet of my logs.  I also do not understand the missing files?

The problem here is:

>SCANFILE        C:\Progra~1\FSI\F-Prot\Fpcmd.exe /TYPE /SILENT /NOMEM
>/ARCHIVE=5 /NOBOOT /DUMB /REPORT=report.txt)

There should be no ")" at the end of "report.txt" -- otherwise, F-Prot will
try to save a file named "report.txt)", which Declude Virus won't be able to
find, so Declude Virus won't be able to determine the virus name (although
the viruses will still get caught).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers
since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To unsubscribe, just
send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and