We modify extensions at our Firewall that changes an executable listing and removes
the last character and adds an underscore (no harm to file).  For example, an exe
would be modified to ex_   Works great, however, it seems that Declude will not see it
in our Banned Extension listing even though we have it listed as BANEXT ex_    Does
Declude Pro Virus (1.79+) allow for this?   \

I have tested it with varying sizes of files and none get banned.

Thanks for the aid.

Keith
N¬f¢—¬±Æç_¢»â®ë±¼ƒyÉnuåb®ë!¶Úÿ
0uç%¹×¢dáŠÁ&j)\jgŸ®‰­…àÞr[yX«ºÉŠX§‚X¬µ:.žË±Êâmèî²ÛÖf¢–Ú"™¨¥²»ÝyÉnuç(™©Ý*^º{.nÇ+‰·ƒyÉnuåb®ë…æ«r¯zǝ·Ÿ¢éÝjØm¶ŸÿÃ
&j)Z­Èb½ç(