Hello, All,
Over the last day or so one of my users has been inundated with viruses archived in password protected zip files.  I know that this technique has been around for many months now but unfortunately when it was discussed on this list I did not have a current service agreement so I didn't pay close attention to the discussion regarding any new features which were added to Declude to combat this situation.

Are there any new features in Declude which will help mitigate this issue or is it just a matter of the user being vigilant?  We are currently using Declude v1.75.

Thanks In Advance,
Dan Geiser
[EMAIL PROTECTED]