I have Virus Pro latest interim release 179i8.

I have BANEXT EXE and BANEXT EZIP in my config file. I do not have
BANEXT ZIP, BANZIPEXT nor BANEZIPEXTS

I have a bannotify.eml file in my \imail\declude directory

So I sent a couple of tests

EXE only attachment:

I did NOT get my bannotify message. I got the following appended to my
email

File attachment: MarchBreak2004infoflyer.exe
The file attached to this email was removed
because the file name is not allowed.

EXE in a ZIP file

I got a Vulnerability Alert message telling me that I had the Outlook
Vulnerability [Invalid ZIP Vulnerability]. This should have got through.

EXE in an encrypted ZIP

I actually got my BANNOTIFY on this one.

Why did the EXE only not send me the BANNOTIFY?
Why did the EXE in a ZIP send me a vulnerability message?

Thanx

     Goran Jovanovic
     The LAN Shoppe