I just checked my version 3.14e and indeed it is able to accept the
/archive=3 parameter even though the help option does not show that as a
valid option

C:\Test>q:\progra~1\fsi\f-prot\fpcmd /?
Usage: f-prot [drive, file or directory] [options]

    -ai         Enable neural-network virus detection.
    -append     Append to existing report file.
    -archive    Scan inside .ZIP and .ARJ files.

     Goran Jovanovic
     The LAN Shoppe