I know this was posted before but couldn't find it in my saves of this
message base.

I want to have Fprot update itself using the windows scheduler.

What was the command I issued from the .bat file again ?

Karl Drugge
PLEASE NOTE : Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written communications
to or from City officials regarding City business are public records available to the
public and media upon request. Your E-mail communications may be subject to public
disclosure.