We did similarly, but have no idea whether they actually put the block in
place and will receive the response.

Darin.

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Tolmachoff (Lists)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 5:51 PM
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] JS/IFromot.A

I received one of those as well (from a different domain) and explained
thanking for the information and to remember that it takes time to fully
understand what a virus does/spread, and this one appears to be a slow
spreader, as I have only seen 5 today so far.

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You