I haven't seen that problem in my server.

Occasionally I see it in my personal pc that runs f-prot, but when I double
check I just realize that I actually don't have an internet connection.

Perhaps it is a problem with your network card that is sporadically down, or
your internet is not being very stable lately.

        -Luis Arango

______