To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 3:32 PM
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] Mysterious

Sorry - new thread, as requested.

I used the label "mysterious" because people (like me) had been highly
anticipating the JPEG detection feature - and today we learn purely by
accident that there are new interim and "release" releases.

Mystery is an appropriate word, since I (the customer) know of no way to
determine the changes in the interim releases - e.g., if it may contain the
JPEG detection feature. I am monitoring this list and I don't believe it
saw any prior discussion on -i20 that would have lifted the mystery.

Anyway - thank you for updating Declude with the new feature and thank you
for updating the documentation (if I understand the other customers
correctly.)

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

H&M Systems Software, Inc.