The autoforge option in declude virus, what port does it comunicate on? Need to make sure it's open.

It uses DNS packets (in an almost identical way to spam database lookups), so no port changes need to be made.

Also, our to declude programmer guys...I don't know about the feasibility, how about an idea for the future?
Phishing. Have some sort of online db. Many on this list report phishing to the list and I'm sure computerized horizons recieves it's share.
Have some sort of online db that declude junkmail or virus checks.

We're investiaging a number of ways to deal with phishing.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.